LOVE IS A RAINBOW AND A RAINDROP

 LOVE has brought me happiness, laughter, compassion, kindness, and support from the most significant people in my life.

LOVE has brought me lust, in the shower, up against the wall, under blankets of feathers and silk, in the dark, safe, lips traversing every inch of my body, to be held, to be kissed, to be warm, wet, and wonderful with another human being, a man, a woman, all the colours of the rainbow, shining in speckles of glitter upon our bliss.




LOVE held my Father's hand as he took his last breath, kissed my Grandmother's forehead as her body was finally free from paralysis and horrific pain, fostered and adopted dogs that deserved 1000 chances more, brought someone from a past life into my present-day life, an instant connection, “Bashert”.

LOVE is the reason we are here. It's the one thing that flows, ebbs, and washes over us when we feel like we are smothered in all of life's details. It is the most beautiful, most difficult, most sensible, most confusing, most magical ride. It lifts us, carries us, and is the only thing we can take with us when it is our time to go.




LOVE - I'll bet on you. I'll roll the dice. I'll believe in you. I'll wait for you. I'll appreciate you. I'll lose you, cry for you, laugh with you, meet you for coffee, a walk around the block, a moment in the dark, a moment in the light. 

LOVE - Bring it on, I can take it. Awake me with your thunder, strike me with your lightning and let my tongue taste every raindrop that falls in-between, for there is no greater thing than you, my LOVE.


Comments

Popular Posts